Our Challenge to Mr. Christos Stremmenos
Since Gary Wright has been banned from the JONP we are publishing this article here.
To the Readers of the Journal Of Nuclear Physics:
I am sorry you all had to read the over 2,000 word, confused and rambling version of cold fusion as seen through the eyes of the Greek version of Mr. Hank Mills USA, Mr. Christos Stremmenos.
The reputation and critical thinking ability of Mr. Christos Stremmenos has been in question ever since he got caught up in the fraud and scam of Mr. Andrea Rossi, through his friend Mr. Sergio Focardi, another “scientist” who has also suffered the loss of his reputation and critical thinking ability, after meeting and working with the con-artist, scammer, and fraudster, Mr. Andrea Rossi, and his e-Cat Farce.
But the same thing is happening with anyone who gets involved with Mr. Andrea Rossi, and his e-Cat scam, so Mr. Christos Stremmenos should not feel too bad, he does have some company there.
But Mr. Christos Stremmenos deliberately, and we think, with the intent to deceive and mislead his readers, left out of his diatribe the two things that would have given his little speech some substance. And here are those two things:
1) Anyone who reads the contract between EFA Srl and the firm Defkalion Green Technologies can clearly see that the first obligation was by Mr. Andrea Rossi. Mr. Andrea Rossi had to provide positive results of a test of the reactor from a Greek University, before any additional money was to change hands.
2) The most important thing left out of the story by Mr. Christos Stremmenos was a copy of the true independent 3rd party test results from the Greek University, of a working e-Cat.
Now we here, and of course our knowledgeable readers, know why these two things were left out of the attempt by Mr. Christos Stremmenos to try and regain some of the credibility he has lost by being associated with the scammer and fraud artist Mr. Andrea Rossi. No positive test results were ever obtained by the Greek University.
Now if Mr. Christos Stremmenos would really like to regain some, we say some, because his reputation will always be tainted by his writings and his association with Mr. Andrea Rossi, here is what he must do:
1) Publish for the public readership a full and complete photographic copy of the original contract between EFA Srl and the firm Defkalion Green Technologies. If it is true, as Mr. Christos Stremmenos claims, that Mr. Andrea Rossi “denounced and annulled the contract,” than no party is bound by any NDA or confidential issues relating to the contract itself.
2) Publish a full and complete photographic copy of the original truly independent 3rd party test results from the Greek University. If it is true, as Mr. Christos Stremmenos claims, that Mr. Andrea Rossi “denounced and annulled the contract,” than no party is bound by any NDA or confidential issues relating to the contract itself or any test results.
Until Mr. Christos Stremmenos produces these photographic copies of the above documents, anything he writes on the issue, will continue to be perceived and rightly so, just a pathetic attempt to regain some of his lost credibility.
There is still one last thing Mr. Christos Stremmenos could do, to try and regain some lost credibility, if he cannot or will not provide the above documents for public viewing, he could do this:
3) Publish a public document on the internet telling Mr. Andrea Rossi to – start a program of true independent 3rd party testing of an e-Cat by a known credible University, not Italian or Greek, within 30 days, with full and complete test results published on the internet – or you Mr. Christos Stremmenos will, publicly publish that Mr. Andrea Rossi and his e-Cat is just a fraud and a scam.
How much faith do you really have, Mr. Christos Stremmenos, that the scam and fraud of the e-Cat and claims of Mr. Andrea Rossi, are real and true? If you truly believe the e-Cat to be real and true as Mr. Andrea Rossi claims than why not try number 3 above, something that has never been done, anywhere at any time by anyone?
Joy & Peace
December 19, 2012